- Periodic evaluation of company skill/competence requirements and conduct gap analysis to obtain data of the existing associate strength and capabilities.
- Extracting training needs from the performance appraisals and consolidate overall company level training requirements.
- Coordinate with internal/external stakeholders regarding the targeted learning and development initiatives according to the training needs analysis.
- Monitor the effectiveness of learning and development initiatives that meet present and evolving business needs of the organization and its associates.
- Assessment and evaluation of training organizations, personnel and resourcing and presenting it to senior management for approval
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reporting of Learning and Development Plans.
- Overall responsibility of reviewing and improving the quality of the trainings conducted working alongside the associated bodies.
- Maintain and review individual development plans for the identified talent of the company and coordinate with line managers for the effective deployment of the growth plans.