This is an invitation for a young creative mind with a friendly outgoing personality to join our Business Design team as an Intern in Branding & Social Media Coordination.
Assist with creating, planning and posting dynamic, lively and imaginative digital content for the Zone24x7 social media channels and internal communications capturing the essence of our people, work and culture.
Currently enrolled in a program of studies leading to an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Mass Media, Communication, International Relations, Design or equivalent
Prior experience managing social media for a business, volunteer organization, or a club would be a definite advantage
Experience with photography, writing, Vlogging / Blogging, Podcasting would be highly desirable
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more business units. Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
Provide leadership to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery is another key expectation of this role.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple business units
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders, sponsors and other stakeholders
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project and program teams while chairing the project/program management team meetings
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature program management capabilities for the organization
- Provide leadership for program/project managers performance reviews and monitor their performance
- Contribute to quality control process and participate in quality issue resolution
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
Manage project and program issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline
- Extensive understanding of latest project and program management principles, methods and techniques
Required Experiences and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study and total work experience of 8-10 years.
- 5 years of project/program management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 5 years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Research best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data and use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results
- Tools: Agile Tools (JIRA, Redmine, etc…), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Projects
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding the team accountable for performance
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Support a diverse and inclusive work environment
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise level technical support to our users, ensuring all incidents are handled effectively, efficiently and also proactively wherever possible.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar capacity
- Diploma in Networking/Computer Hardware or equivalent
- Experience with Windows/Linux/Mac based software installation, configuration and
- Experience in troubleshooting laptop and desktop hardware problems
- Experience in working with issue ticketing systems
- Ability to create clear and concise user support related documentation