Have we heard about you?
Opportunities are available for, open minded and energetic students looking for exciting opportunities to get industry exposure and apply knowledge and skills in the real world. If you possess exceptional analytical skills and a passion for innovation, complemented by excellent communication and interpersonal skills, we would definitely be interested to know more about you.
Trainee Associate Software Engineer
Currently enrolled in a program of studies leading to an bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent. Enthusiasm to explore technologies on his/her own and understand how they help solving problems would be a definite advantage. Being able to showcase such hands-on involvement and having better understanding in fundamentals is highly desirable.
Trainee Associate Project Manager
The opportunity awaits an energetic young personnel to Support our world class project management practice delivering bleeding edge technologies. Those who successfully fulfill the expectations during the training period, will be given an opportunity for permanent placement in the company.
- Providing support to manage dynamic, enthusiastic fast paced project teams
- Provide assistance in project status reporting
- Follow up activities and get things done
- Currently enrolled in a program of studies leading to an undergraduate degree.
- Experience in organizing events, sports, special projects, positions held in organizing committees etc are considered an advantage
Trainee Associate Business Analyst
The opportunity is for the people who are good at analyzing and solving unique problems by thinking from a business perspective, to join our Business Analysis team as an Intern.
Analyze and writing project requirements, interact with customers, performing research, analyzing data, providing support to business analyst teams, and helping to write manuals for end users.
Undergraduate degree in Business or relevant field of study Part or full qualification in CIMA or CIM would be an added advantage.
Trainee Associate QA Engineer
We are looking for a passionate Trainee Associate QA Engineer to join our team!. As a Trainee Associate QA Engineer at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
- Reviewing and analyzing software system specifications
- Crafting and Executing test cases/test scripts and reviewing results
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Currently enrolled in a program of studies leading to an undergraduate IT degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
Trainee Associate Frontend Engineer
Are you willing to learn cutting edge technologies, innovate and push the boundaries of web to achieve the impossible. We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design and programming.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
- Prepare user guides and documentation
- Test functionality developed
- Currently enrolled in a program of studies leading to an undergraduate degree
- Any prior experience in web technologies (JS/HTML/CSS) are considered an added advantage
Trainee Creative Designer
The opportunity awaits a young design mind with a passion for impactful visual designs, to join our Business Design team as an Intern in Creative Design.
Assist with creating, digital content for the Zone24x7 internal and external communications and branding efforts
Currently enrolled in a program of studies leading to an undergraduate degree, diploma in Design or equivalent. Experience in Adobe tools is a definite advantage.
Trainee Branding & SM Coordinator
This is an invitation for a young creative mind with a friendly outgoing personality to join our Business Design team as an Intern in Branding & Social Media Coordination.
Assist with creating, planning and posting dynamic, lively and imaginative digital content for the Zone24x7 social media channels and internal communications capturing the essence of our people, work and culture.
Currently enrolled in a program of studies leading to an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Mass Media, Communication, International Relations, Design or equivalent Prior experience managing social media for a business, volunteer organization, or a club would be a definite advantage Experience with photography, writing, Vlogging / Blogging, Podcasting would be highly desirable.